
Blog Entry 17: Tuesday, November 10th, 2009
The things I hate most about video games are the games that get too much hype. What I mean by that is when a game gets too popular and that’s the only thing on people’s minds. Like it’s the only thing that people can talk about. A game I am referring to is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I have to admit, the game is amazing in every shape and form, but it has way too much hype around it.
I personally like games that aren’t that well known. An example of this is a game that came out the same day as MW2, and yet nobody knows it exist. I am referring to Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast. I downloaded the demo on Xbox Live, and I really liked it. Another thing is about this game is it is not very well known, therefore not a lot of game hype.
damn those very poplar games, put shade over the boring ones :P:P
ReplyDelete