Friday, September 11, 2009

"Gamer" Movie Review


Blog Entry 8: Friday, September 11th, 2009

I just got back from the movies with a couple of good friends of mine. We went to go see the movie “Gamer“. The movie was pretty good, and yet, sort of predictable. The explosions were great, the actors were amazing, and just everything about it was fantastic. The main actor of the movie is Gerard Butler, the actor who played King Leonidas, in the movie 300. Just overall, the movie was great. I give it 4½ out of 5 stars, a pretty good rating. If you go see the movie anytime soon, comment on my blog about your opinion. I look forward to reading your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I saw that movie today also, and I thought it was going to be way better then it was! Seriously I was really into going to see it until I saw it, then I was just sort of disappointed! And oh my goodness the flashing lights in the movie gives me headaches and it hurt my eyes because the whole movie is pretty much like that! If I would rate it would be like 2 or 3 stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerard butler played king leonidas???? wow i missed a spot. anywho, 4.5 out of 5 huh? i got to watch that movie now! thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete