Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 Incident


Blog Entry 6: Friday, September 11th, 2009

Well, today is 9/11. In 2001, an airplane crashed into the twin towers. 2,823 people died that day in NYC. It is a very dark day in history, and it will not be forgotten. Unfortunately, our school has done nothing to commemorate the many, many lost souls from this dark day. I wish we could atleast give a minute of silence to thoses lost this day 8 years ago. I hope I`ve made you seen what I feel about this day. Thank you for reading this. Have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. It's nice to see that people still care about things like that cuz it seems the world is getting more and more detache to horrible things happening in the world today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is deep, real deep. i share your feeling, an event like that should never, ever be forgoten. Its sad to think some people already have forgotten it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to offend you but maybe you should update your post. because We did give a momment of silence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe what happened that day. It's so sad and we lost so much. I can't believe something so horrible could happen like that. We must keep the families in our hearts who lost someone close to them.

    ReplyDelete