
Blog Entry 11: Thursday, September 17th, 2009
Skateboarding. It is very fun. I am about to get into it and I need help choosing a skateboard, trucks, etc... My friends and I went to EB games today at lunch, and that’s when I realised how much I love skateboarding. I never really got into the sport, because I didn’t have the funds to purchase all the equipments. After working the whole summer in Niagara Falls, I now have the money to afford everything. I’m going with two of my friends this weekend to pick up a deck. I was hoping to get an Element deck. I like them a lot. If you have any recommendations, post a comment about what to buy. Thanks a lot. It is greatly appreciated.
glad you got in to skateboarding, hope it's not just a one time fun activity. And yes, element rules !
ReplyDelete