Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Still Not Working


Blog entry 2: Wednesday, September 9th, 2009

Well today is going not so great, I got to school, and my friend still hasn`t forgiven me, I`m not sure what to do anymore. No matter what I do, she will not forgive me. I`m starting to think of just ignoring the fact that she`s not forgiving me. I`ve tried to explain to her, and that didn`t work. I write this blog so that she may read it, and see that why I did this isn`t such a bad thing after all. I feel sort of bad about doing this, but I feel as if it was needed to stop something from happening, something very bad. Well, I gotta get back to school work.

3 comments:

  1. Hey it's me again. Ignoring her wouldn't be a solution, if you ask my opinion it will make things worst. I think you should ask your friend how he or she feels about the situation and try to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add some visual to spice up the blog a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Mathew
    I think you should really give her some time clearly she is not ready to forgive you and by you making her feel presured wont help give her a few days and then talk to her about your situation and ask her how she is feeling. All you do, don't ignore her!!!!Ignoring her will probably be the worse thing to do.

    ReplyDelete