Thursday, September 10, 2009

a Different Side of Me


Blog entry 5: Thursday, September 10th, 2009

Well, today was interesting. First off, My friend has "sorta" forgiving me. I'm still not quite sure what that means, but all I know is, it's better then it was before. After school today, I'm not sure why, but I felt horrible. I think depression rubs off on me. what I mean by that is if I see someone who is depressed, I will feel the same way as that person. That sounds so stupid, but I don't know. Maybe it's a sign, maybe it's a signal of something greater that will happen later on in my life. Well I should realy get going, I got to go take a shower, then go to bed. Hope tomorrow's a brighter day. I hope...

4 comments:

  1. I kind of get what your saying. With the whole Depression rubbing off on you. I guess i kindda go through that too but i dont think it really rubs off on me, i just really hate seeying people i know and care about going through a tough time and knowing there isn't anything i can do to help. That's what ends up upsetting me and i end up feeling pretty low aswell. So dont worry, your not the only one feeling like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that things are working out for you and your friend. And the depression thing is true, it does get others feeling down. Personaly it got me down too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's good to hear that your friend finally forgave you! But i bet that someone who was depressed needed to talk to someone that they could trust and most likely they didn't want to approach people themselves. The next time it happens though try talking to that someone and maybe you won't feel so depressed also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to go threw that all of last year, Its a tough time and its always hard to think possitive. butttt perhaps trying to find something deep down that will always make you happy and when your going threw sad times you can always think about that one happy momment and forget about whats bothering you, or the depression thing. all I know is that I do that sometimes. and also I talk to my friends they always give great advice. I hope everything gets better.

    ReplyDelete