
Blog Entry 7: Friday, September 11th, 2009
Have you ever heard of Yiruma? He is a Korean pianist that has touched my heart. Incase you would like to download this song, it`s called '' River Flows In You ''. The very first time I heard this song, I was at my best friend’s house, and it was around 2:30 in the morning. As the song kept playing, I felt like crying because it was so beautiful. There`s not really any words that can describe how beautiful this song is. All I can say is, listen for yourself and comment of what you think of this song. I hope it will touch your heart as much as it has touched mine.
Hey there, Yiruma music has so much emotions and it doesn`t even have words but why would you need words with every note played speaks for itself. I personally love his music.
ReplyDelete