Friday, September 11, 2009

Cherish What You Have


Blog Entry 9: Friday, September 11th, 2009

Today, I’ve learned an important life lesson. Cherish what you have, and every moment with family and friends. Enjoy the precious family moments, the games you play with your friends at lunch, because you never know what could come the following day. You could loose all your friends, family, and everybody you ever loved. You would feel alone in this world and no one there to help you, to console you in your time of need, when you really need to talk to someone. My point of this blog is don’t take your family and friends for granted, because you never know what could happen.

2 comments:

  1. That is so true I learnt that a while ago and it's something very important to know. It's a good thing you wrote this so people can start thinking about this. Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. deep and true all the same. I guess this teaches the same lesson to everyone who reads. It's nice you tell things like that, things that some people don't say for reasons no one knows.

    ReplyDelete