Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Diabetes


Blog Entry 12: Tuesday, September 22nd, 2009

Diabetes. It is a disease that is in my bloodline and I fear that I may have it. I have this fear because yesterday, at around 2:30pm, I was feeling very weird. In my hands and face, I had a tingling feeling, and overtime, they were getting numb. My hands were also shaking a lot, and my legs felt very weak. I'm not sure if these are signs of diabetes, but I know this is not natural. I'm going to get checked out next week sometime. I really hope that I don't have this disease, because it would change my way of living. Always having to watch my sugar, it would be so different. Well wish me luck for next week.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck but seriously did you have to post this because now everytime I look at your blog i'm going to think! Thanks bud!!:(

    ReplyDelete