Monday, September 14, 2009

Ignorance is Bliss


Blog Entry 10: Monday, September 14th, 2009

Have you ever heard the saying '' Ignorance is Bliss ''? It means not knowing something is often more comfortable than knowing it. I've recently learned something that be better if I didn't know. I was surprised when I found this out, because I thought the complete opposite. Kind of weird when you think you know something, and you happen to be completely wrong. It wakes you up to reality, and know what's really going on with your life. From now on, I'd rather just mind my own business, and not ask so many questions.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heared that saying 'Ignorance is Bliss', but it's truth it happens to me a lot but I learn to ask questions to find out the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if your upset about asking questions, it`s all on you because you asked for it!!! The truth does hurt sometimes but it`s better knowing then being lead on...

    ReplyDelete