Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a Random Day at School

Blog entry 1: Tuesday, September 8th, 2009

Today went pretty well, I felt ok for most of the day, at times, I felt really good and at some times, horrible. One of the times I felt really good was when I was sitting in the cafeteria with my group of friends, when someone failed. They dropped their lunch all over the floor, and all I could do was watch.

Why didn't I help her? I'm really not sure, but I found it very pleasing to see her facial expression at her dropping her lunch. It was like a blank expression, just her staring at her food on the floor with her mouth wide open, not knowing what to do. Well one of my sad moments of the day was when I upset one of my best friends and she still hasn't forgiven me. It's saddening to me that she won’t forgive me even know it wasn't that big of a deal. There`s many other things that I`ve done that she has forgiven me for. I`ll just go on with my day with her still upset with me. I really hope that she`ll forgive me.

3 comments:

  1. that girl dropping her food was pretty funny :P rofl-copters:P
    hope ur day goes better bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There, I read your blog and I though it was funny how she had a blank face, when she dropped her food. But you should of maybe helped her. And the thing about you disapointing your best friend. Well I think you should talk to her and work things out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find your font pretty hard to read (my old people eyes are strained). Try a larger font.

    ReplyDelete