Thursday, September 10, 2009
Fail-o-Tron!
@ Yahoo! Video
WOW! This fail is worth the wait. This video is about a minute long, and the end is awesome. She pretty much destroys her whole room. If you watch it with sound, it`s alot funnier. She did do pretty good till, well, I dont want to ruin the video. So you should just watch and see. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHAHAHAHA OMG never had such a laugh, my face probably looked like it does when I play Super Smash Bros. Hey, I wonder how her mom wil react when she notices her daughter just completely destroyed her room.
ReplyDeleteI wanna go meet that person in real life and see if she still dose things like that... prob not.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey there, that's sorta embrassing and a bit of a fail on her part! I feel bad for that girl. What is she saying in the beginning anyways?
ReplyDelete